- Lessons in Electric Circuits: Volume III - Semiconductors
- Ch 9: Practical Analog Semiconductor Circuits
- Loc 9.11
- [LCC]Chin-Leong Lim, Lim Yeam Ch'ng, Goh Swee Chye, “Diode Quad Is Foundation For PIN Diode Attenuator,” Microwaves & RF, May 2006, at http://www.mwrf.com/Articles/Index.cfm?Ad=1&ArticleID=12523
- [MUL]“Transistor Audio and Radio Circuits,” TP1399, 2nd Ed., pp 39-40, Mullard, London, 1972.
- [SIG]“AM Receiver Circuit TCA440,” Analog Data Manual, 2nd Ed., pp 14-20 to 14-26, Signetics, 1982.
- [SNE]Sony “8-pin Single-Chip AM Radio with Builot-in Power Amplifier,” pp 5, at http://www.datasheetcatalog.com/datasheets_pdf/C/X/A/1/CXA1600.shtml
- [TX1]Texas Instruments “Solid State Communications,” pp 318, McGraw-Hill, N.Y., 1966.
- [TX2]Texas Instruments “Transistor Circuit Design,” pp 290, McGraw-Hill, N.Y., 1963.
- [NXP] “Datasheet TDA7021T”, STR-NXP Wireless, at http://www.nxp.com/acrobat_download/datasheets/TDA7021T_CNV_2.pdf
- [DLS]Donald L. Stoner, L. A. Earnshaw, “The Transistor Radio Handbook,” pp 76, Editors and Eenineers, Sumerland, CA, 1963.
- [CW1],Charles Wenzel, “Crystal Radio Circuits,” at http://www.techlib.com/electronics/crystal.html.
Lessons In Electric Circuits copyright (C) 2000-2020 Tony R. Kuphaldt, under the terms and conditions of the CC BY License.
See the Design Science License (Appendix 3) for details regarding copying and distribution.
Revised November 06, 2021
Get the latest tools and tutorials, fresh from the toaster.