- [DDA]David D. Awschalom, Michael E. Flatte, Nitin Samarth, “Spintronics”, Scientific American, June 2002 at http://www.sciam.com
- [JBa]John Bland, “The Fluxoid” in “A Mossbauer Spectroscopy and Magnetometry Study of Magnetic Multilayers and Oxides”, Oliver Lodge Laboratory, Department of Physics, University of Liverpool, 2002, at http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/thesis/thesis/node45.html
- [JBb]John Bland, “Superconducting Quantum Interference Device (SQUID)” in “A Mossbauer Spectroscopy and Magnetometry Study of Magnetic Multilayers and Oxides”, Oliver Lodge Laboratory, Department of Physics, University of Liverpool, 2002, at http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/thesis/thesis/node48.html
- [JBc]John Bland, “SQUID Magnetometer” in “A Mossbauer Spectroscopy and Magnetometry Study of Magnetic Multilayers and Oxides”, Oliver Lodge Laboratory, Department of Physics, University of Liverpool, 2002, at http://www.cmp.liv.ac.uk/frink/thesis/thesis/node48.html
- [DKB]Darren K. Brock, “RSFQ Technology: Circuits and Systems”, Hypres, Inc., NY, at http://www.hypres.com/papers/Brock-RSFQ-CirSys-Rev01.pdf
- [MBR]Matthew Broersma , “Nanotubes break semiconducting record”, Cnet News, December 19, 2003, at http://news.com.com/2100-1006-5129761.html
- [PNG] “Carbon Nanotube Transistor”, Physics News Graphics, May 13, 1998, at http://www.aip.org/mgr/png/html/tubefet.htm
- [ERB]E. R. Brown, C. D. Parker, “Resonant Tunnel Diodes as Submillimetre-Wave Sources”, Philosophical Transactions: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences, Vol. 354, No. 1717, The Current Status of Semiconductor Tunnelling Devices (Oct. 15, 1996), pp. 2365-2381 at http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=1364-503X(19961015)354%3A1717%3C2365%3ARTDASS%3E2.0.CO%3B2-Q
- [WJG]W. J. Gallagher, S. S. P. Parkin, “Development of the magnetic tunnel junction MRAM at IBM: From first junctions to a 16-Mb MRAM demonstrator chip”, IBM Research and Development, Spintronics, Volume 50, Number 1, 2006, at http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/rd/501/gallagher.html
- [IBM]“IBM, Infineon Develop Most Advanced MRAM Technology to Date”, IBM Research, at http://domino.research.ibm.com/comm/pr.nsf/pages/news.20030610_mram.html
- [GEP]Linda Geppert “Quantum Transistors: toward nanoectronic”, IEEE Spectrum, September 2000, at http://www.ece.osu.edu/~berger/press/quan0900.pdf
- [AKG]A. K. Geim1 and K. S. Novoselov1 , “The rise of graphene”, Nature Materials, 6, 2007, at http://www.nature.com/nmat/journal/v6/n3/full/nmat1849.html
- [IGB]Ilan Greenberg, “Transistor Technology Takes a Quantum Leap”, Wired News, December 8, 1997, at http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0,1282,8994,00.html
- [RCJ]R. Colin Johnson, “Spintronics approach advances toward live chips,” EE Times, 11/06/2006, at http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193500309
- [RCJ2]R. Colin Johnson “ U. of Delaware researchers edge closer to spintronics,” EE Times, 07/26/2007, at http://www.eetimes.com/news/design/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201201400
- [RCJ3]R. Colin Johnson, “Can metal-insulator electronics do it better, sans semiconductors?” http://www.eetimes.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=201200024
- [TRK]Tony R. Kuphaldt, “Lessons in Electricity”, Reference, Vol. 5, Ch 7, 2007 at http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/electricCircuits/Ref/spice.html
- [TLE]Tom Lee, “Is nonvolatile MRAM right for your consumer embedded device application? ”, Freescale Semiconductor at http://www.acumeninfo.com/subscriber/article/getArticle.jhtml?articleId=197006965
- [HYP]HyperPhysics, “SQUID Magnetometer”, HyperPhysics at http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/solids/squid.html
- [PFS]Phillip F. Schewe, Ben Stein, “A Quantum Tunneling Transistor”, Physics Nessw Update, Number 357, February 4, 1998, at http://www.aip.org/pnu/1998/physnews.357.htm
- [PHI]“Why MIIM?”, Phiar Corporation, at http://www.phiar.com/whyMIIM.php4
- [PHA]“What is Quantum Tunneling?”, Phiar Corporation, at http://www.phiar.com/whatQuantum.php4
- [OXFD]Oxford University, “Theory, Superconductor Synthesis”, Oxford University, 1996, at http://www.chem.ox.ac.uk/vrchemistry/super/theory.htm
- [JWA]John Walko, “Graphene transistor to rival silicon, say researchers”, EE Times Europe, 03/02/2007, at http://www.eetimes.com/news/design/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=197700700
- [YYT]Ying-Yu Tzou,“Power Electronics: An Introduction”, Institute of Control Engineering, National Chiao Tung University, at http://pemclab.cn.nctu.edu.tw/peclub/w3cnotes
Lessons In Electric Circuits copyright (C) 2000-2020 Tony R. Kuphaldt, under the terms and conditions of the CC BY License.
See the Design Science License (Appendix 3) for details regarding copying and distribution.
Revised November 06, 2021
Use left and right arrow keys to change pages.
Swipe left and right to change pages.
Friends of CircuitBread
Get the latest tools and tutorials, fresh from the toaster.