- “American Superconductor achieves full power of 5MW Ship motor”, at www.spacedaily.com/news/energy-tech-04zzn.html
- “Linear motor applications guide”, (Aerotech, Inc., Pittsburg, PA) www.aerotech.com/products/PDF/LMAppGuide.pdfopt_txt
- “Linear motor outperforms steam-piston catapults”, Design News, www.designnews.com/index.asp?layout=article&articleid=CA151563&cfd=1
- “Future Aircraft Carrier - CVF, Navy Matters”, http://navy-matters.beedall.com/cvf3-2.htm
- Bill Schweber, “Electronics poised to replace steam-powered aircraft launch system”, EDN, (4/11/2002). www.edn.com/article/CA207108.html?pubdate=04%2F11%2F2002
- “Operating 60 cycle motors as generators”, Red Rock Energy www.redrok.com/cimtext.pdf
- “Energy Saver systems for Induction motors”, M Photonics Ltd, P.O. Box 13 076, Christchurch, New Zealand at http://www.lmphotonics.com/energy.htm
-  Matt Isserstedt“Building an Auto-Start Rotary Three Phase Converter”, May 2008, at http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/phase-converter/phase-converter.html
- Jim Hanrahan“Building a Phase Converter”, December 1995, at http://www.metalwebnews.com/howto/ph-conv/ph-conv.html
Lessons In Electric Circuits copyright (C) 2000-2020 Tony R. Kuphaldt, under the terms and conditions of the CC BY License.
See the Design Science License (Appendix 3) for details regarding copying and distribution.
Revised July 25, 2007
Use left and right arrow keys to change pages.
Swipe left and right to change pages.
Friends of CircuitBread
Get the latest tools and tutorials, fresh from the toaster.